Sweet Kale Fish Tacos
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 3 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice, divided
- dash lemon pepper
- 4 8-oz cod¬llets, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1 12-oz package Eat Smart Sweet Kale Salad
- 1 tsp adobo sauce from can of chipotle peppers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced into 16 wedges
- 1/2 cup cilantro, rinsed, dried and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, two teaspoons lemon juice and lemon pepper.
- Add fish to marinade, flipping to coat. Place fi¬sh in a baking dish. Pour remaining marinade over fi-sh.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145° F.
- While fish is baking, make dressing. Whisk together one packet of dressing from Sweet Kale Salad bag, adobo sauce, 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, add the Sweet Kale Salad vegetable blend, setting aside cranberries and pumpkins seeds for another use. Toss salad with dressing.
- In a small skillet, warm tortillas one at a time in a dry pan. Place half of each fi¬sh ¬let onto each corn tortilla, top with salad blend, avocado and cilantro.